Take a few hours to hop around West Village with someone who grew up there. This is a safe exploration of the West Village for people who don’t know much about this part of town, and like to hang out and socialize at bars. It's a great chance to meet new people, enjoy some fun conversation, chill out and relax.
Details: Good size dive bar with a pool table and jukebox.
Details: An intimate bar with dark lighting and comfortable seating in the back. It’s across the street from Sandra Bullock’s townhouse, and on the same block as Lucy Liu’s condo. Great place for spotting celebrities.
Details: A classy high-end bar with nice bartenders and a beautiful interior. It’s well lit and spacious with dinner tables and seating in the back. They also have an excellent menu.
*After the final stop, I can point you in the direction of more cool locations if you're still in a partying mood, or send you on your way if you're tuckered out from the night's festivities.
- No cover charge
- A fun, knowledgable guide
- Pool/dart tips
- A great time with a local
Must be 21+ with a valid photo ID, no exceptions. Bring money for drinks. Please arrange appropriate transportation back to your home.
Meeting Place160 Prince Street, New York, NY 10012
ReviewsRate this tour! No recommendations for this user yet.
- Location: NYC
- Occupation: Freelance Artist
- School: NYU
- Favorite Places: Central Park, West Village, Brooklyn Bridge.
- Languages: English
- About me: I'm an aspiring artist in my 30's with my own business. I'm an avid pool player and dart thrower and would be happy to share my secrets. I'm originally from the West Village, so I know all the best local haunts.